To view and add to the Community Notice Board for 4213
please go to: Community notice board 4213
Just as people have been posting to local community notice boards off-line for centuries, now you can utilize the internet to get your messages out.
Following are some examples of messages that appear on local community notice boards.
* Questions e.g. “Does anyone know a good reliable local aged carer?”
* Requests e.g. “Can anyone give me a lift to Brisbane this weekend – I will pay for petrol?”
* Jobs e.g. “Vacancy for sales assistant at our shop, $25ph – needed on Mondays”
* Useful information e.g. “There will be roadworks on Friday”
* Alerts e.g. “Have you seen our missing dog?”
* Event promotion e.g. “Quiz Night at the local pub to raise money for homeless”
The notice boards are free to use and instructions for use are clearly outlined in the first message of the notice board.